Unfortunately, the coverage limits in your car and homeowner policies are not enough. Litigation today results in more and more jury awards for hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars. An umbrella policy provides extra coverage after the limits of your underlying policies have been exhausted.
There are some characterizes that may identify you as a candidate for this coverage:
- Home value greater than $400,000.
- You have young adult (teenage) drivers.
- You own more property in addition to your primary home.
- You own a pool, above or in ground.
- You own toys (boats, RV’s, motorcycles.)
- Your Personal Financial Statement warrants additional liability.
- You have a vested business interest.
For Most Affordable Protection…For a Quick Quote, click here or Call 410-879-2425.